While I'm sad to see summer go, I am super excited for Fall! There are so many fun things about Fall. My favorites being: Fair Grove Craft (or crap as Shanna calls it) Festival, cooler weather, Halloween, my birth, and Thanksgiving!
Things around here have been busy, so I'm ready to get settled into the school year and get on a "roll". Olivia is sick (again). She seriously has a fever or something at least once a month, but Dr. Burson still assures us it's her young age, being around a daycare/babysitter and we will be grateful for her stronger immune system when she gets into school. I sure hope so, Doc!
Other than being sick, things are great! Our little bug has such the personality on her. She knows what she want's (usually) and says and does the cutest/funniest things. SO fun. She also does the most dangerous/ onery things. (i.e. climbing on the coffee table)
I really didn't have much that was that exciting! We're getting back into the daily grind- and I THINK I like it...
For the first time in a long time, I'm excited for fall too!
ReplyDeleteA craft festival sounds perfect. My mom used to take me to the War Eagle one every year as a kid...I can stil smell the roasted peanuts!
fair grove craft fair.....the one day a year i know for sure i will get to see your sweet face and give you a hug! :) i'm so glad we always run into you there!
ReplyDelete