So I am very ....domestically challenged. (As I've heard it be put before) I have a hard time cooking and cleaning like I should. No our house isn't a nasty, dirty house, but after a long day at work, I want to play with my child and relax. NOT clean. The point of my post isn't cleaning. I can clean. I just don't enjoy it...except vacuuming. My point is cooking. I need some easy, GOOD recipes to whip up.
To the moms out there: I really try to feed Olivia as healthy as possible. (Which isn't near what it should be for as much as I treasure that little girl) I need some quick, easy, healthy ideas for food for her. I feel like she eats the same thing over and over again...probably because she does.
Any help would be greatly appreciated.
I love Real Simple recipes (not that I've cooked since early July - before moving into my parent's! I'm moving out this weekend...I wonder if I remember how to cook :)).
ReplyDeleteAnyway... realsimple.com. There are a lot of super easy recipes.
And, after I move in this weekend and I am settled, we should finally SEE each other!