Sunday, February 5, 2012

Mama

After a blogging vacation, I was feeling bored with the Super Bowl tonight (I'm not a football person) and decided to return. For at least tonight. ;)

Yesterday was my mother's 60th birthday. My mom is THE most caring, humble (maybe too humble), giving, loving, forgiving, see the silver lining kind of person I know. And as much as I swore I would be different when I was younger, there are so many qualities in me that I inherited from her.

Yesterday, us sisters took her and the grandbabies, and two of my mom's closest friends to Spring Creek Tea Room. We had a nice, not so quiet with 2 toddlers and a baby, lunch. Many laughs and some great memories were made.

Mom, I hope you know how many people love you! You are such an important woman. Not only to your family, but your friends. We love you, Marm, and can't wait for the next 60 years ;)

1 comment: