Friday, June 1, 2012

In the Last Four Months...

Life has been extremely busy. But wonderful. In the last four months, I have


  • Completed my Master's Degree from Southwest Baptist University. I was lucky...BLESSED to complete this with my sister and friend, Robin. It will be nice to have our first summer in two years to not be worried about class or homework. Yea for us!

  • Completed my first year teaching in a new district. I loved Pershing and the friends and relationships I built at my first "home" as a teacher, but I needed a team. I love Willard and have loved it since I student taught there a few years ago. It's a wonderful fit and I love my new home. A very good fit. 

  • We now have a THREE year old. I can't believe that it has been three years since our little Olivia Nicole entered our lives. She is so funny and has developed quite the imagination and personality. There is not a day that goes by that we don't just laugh at something she has come up with or done.
  • Have started summer vacation! We have been to the zoo, park, shopping, swimming, shopping ;), SDC, cleaned, played...played...played...
Things are going well here at the Letterman House. We are certainly blessed and are enjoying life! 

1 comment: