Friday, April 30, 2010

"Stand in the place where you live...."

Well, little Livie Bug is 11.5 months old. Her 1 year birthday is quickly approaching. With growing up she has been so cute - learning how to feed herself, cruising around furniture, babbling ALL THE TIME! I couldn't love her more.



She won't take the plunge and walk by herself, but she will stand on her own. Usually when she realizes that she is doing it, she quickly grabs onto something. Too cute. I love watching her grow and change everyday!





Olivia is not only standing, but she is also riding in a big girl carseat now! We decided it was time. I was getting tired of lugging her 19 lb little booty everywhere and John was tired of trying to get the baby seat in our 2 door Acura. She seems to like it so far!

I am having so much fun with this age! And I am definitely thankful to have such an entertaining, happy baby.

No comments:

Post a Comment