Last Tuesday was Olivia's 1 1/2 birthday. (Yes, I think it's important to celebrate the halves!) Last week I was thinking back to last year and how she couldn't crawl very well and was just starting to get mobile. Then that thought was interrupted by her racing by my pushing her doll stroller and running!
Despite my facebook post about the Terrible Two's, this stage is so fun. SOO fun. She is getting so independent and can follow simple directions, repeat EVERYTHING, and is putting multiple words together. I think it's so amazing to see how much they can change so fast. I hate that I have to think super hard to remember her baby cry...it wasn't even that long ago!
We went to see Dr. Burson last week and got a clean bill of health for 18 months. Olivia is in the 25th percentile for her height and weight . (She has her Grandma P's and Great-G'ma Weaver's genes) She keeps going between 25th and 50th percentile for both. She is 21 lbs and 31 inches long.
She has started protesting if she is mad. I try really, REALLY hard to try to communicate with her. But that usually results in her arching her back and screaming. :) She isn't a tantrum thrower 24/7. She is still my sweet little Bug deep down...
Her favorite things are Bentley, Nana, babies, Dora, books, Nana, Uncle Matt Matt, Aunt Bobbi, Nana, Papa..Did I say Nana? The kid will bypass me in a heartbeat to be with her Nana. I'm okay with that. I'm pretty fond of that woman too. She loves both of my sisters to death, and both of their husbands and our little Bentley. She is very into whatever B is doing, which can make Bentley mad!
I will put up a picture of her later...she's asleep and I don't like any of my current ones to put up for her 1 1/2 year pic.
Thank you, God, for my Olivia Nicole.
No comments:
Post a Comment