Monday, November 8, 2010

26

Last week was one of the busiest and exhausting weeks as a teacher. But, if you do your time, you get Friday off. So I am blessed to have my birthday weekend (or a near weekend) off for 3 days. I had big plans for my weekend...until the stomach flu hit.
I have now spent 12 hours on Friday throwing up and have taken my B-Day off but not to enjoy. I have taken it off because I can't kick this nasty bug circulating around town.

Here's to 26. I'm no longer a girl in my youger 20's. I have been pushed over that line of 25 into the.....upper 20's. (gulp)

1 comment:

  1. HAPPY BIRTHDAY dear carrie!!!!!!!!!!! i forgot we share november birthdays. i don't want to turn 26 either. it really does seem like a big milestone. ugh! :) oh well. life is good....god is good! we can do it! hope you had a great birthday!

    ReplyDelete